Hey Wormwoodplays! Thanks for playing! :) I checked out your run and I think the biggest issue is you didn't pick up the dragon, so the laterns never came on! :)
Todd and Bobb's Excellent Adventure
A boy and his dragon must keep the flame alive to escape the dungeon!
Help Todd and Bobb escape the dungeon. Keep the flame alive. The Flame provides life, sight and keeps the dead at bay while you race against the clock to escape.
This is a creation by Backslash games:
Ollie Blanks, Nick Warren, Peter Davidson
For Ludum Dare 46
TOTAL PLAY TIME: Approximately 5 Minutes (if you can survive!).
- Todd will face the mouse cursor and move with the W (Forward) and S (Backward) keys.
- Hold Shift to Sprint
- Click the Left Mouse Button to Wave your torch to scare the undead away
- Your goal is to keep Bobb (and Todd) alive and get them to the exit
- The main mechanic is the light provided by the torch, you must keep your torch alive or you will perish
- Lanterns light your path, and to proceed you need to visit each one in order indicated by a glowing circle around Todd
- Swinging your torch, Bobb taking damage, and sprinting all drain your torch's life, so use these abilities wisely and keep Bobb out of danager!
Come check us out (and vote!) on Ludum Dare 46!
Just download the zip file and unzip to run the appropriate .exe based on your OS or play the WebGL build directly here!